Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a quick post to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Whether in a relationship or not, I've always felt like V-Day is a little silly and pointless, but I do have a lot of great people in my life who I love very dearly, from family to friends and family who are like friends and friends who are like family. I'm a really lucky girl to have so many people love me, and to have so many people to love! So whether you have a hot date for Valentine's Day, or a hot date with your couch and the TV, be thankful for the ones you love! And chocolate, be thankful for chocolate. 

How cute is this?! Found it here: Brick Artist


2 comments:

  1. It was my 39th Valentine's Day with my Valentine Donna Libby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mark! Did you write her a poem? I haven't been checking Facebook. I need to make it where I can only see posts like yours that make me laugh, and not all the ones that make me want to just delete FB :)

    ReplyDelete